How to Reload Ammunition (Ammo)
Clean the Brass Cases
Resize the Cases
Load the Primer
Add the Gunpowder
Seat the Bullet
Crimp the Case
- Insert the brass case into the shell holder and raise the ram to its highest position.
- Screw-in the die until it just touches the shell holder.
- Back out the die a half-turn to allow for any adjustments that need to be made.
- Slowly lower the ram until it is in contact with the top of the brass case.
- Activate the press to begin the sizing process. You may need to apply some pressure to get things started.
- Once the ram has reached its lowest position, stop the press and screw the die-out another half-turn.
- Remove the brass case from the shell holder and inspect it to make sure everything looks good.
- Repeat these steps for each brass case that you need to reload.