5 Things You Need to Know About Solvent Traps
Top 5 Things To Know About A Steel Solvent Trap
Attn Online Consumers: Please Use Caution.
- Monocore Solvent Traps
- Storage Cups w/ Center-Marks (aka ‘dimples’)
- Other indications or parts that are not intended to be used in the cleaning process
- Some websites post product images w/out center-marks, and still ship center marked items
- This is especially true with overseas companies claiming to be U.S based.
What's a Solvent Trap?
Solvent Trap Legality
How They Work
Understanding What’s Needed
A Solvent Trap, Versus Other Similar Looking Products
What Armory Den Recommends to Buy: Best Materials for Strength and Anti-Corrosion (Stainless Steel and Titanium)
Best Solvent Trap Options: Titanium and Stainless Steel Solvent Traps Are Some Of The Best
• Armory Den developed stainless steel and titanium solvent traps with a variety of surfaces that do not readily get discolored with the passage of time.
• Titanium solvent traps do not easily get distorted and are easy to clean
• Titanium has a specific gravity of 4.5, is generally lightweight, therefore it imposes less burden in structure, and is portable.
Grade 5 Titanium Adaptive Solvent Trap
Armory Den’s Grade 5 Titanium Adaptive Solvent Trap Is One-Of-A-Kind (A Modular Design)
The Type of Solvent Trap You Use Matters
Traditional Solvent Traps
Modern Solvent Traps
Customizing Your Solvent Trap
Choosing The Best Solvent Trap
The Good News!
DISCLAIMER: This blog post is not legal advice. The information provided is for informational purposes only. Any information posted on our website is to inform our customers due our industry, and also appease companies we do business with, such as those who insure us. Legal advice may only be provided by a properly licensed attorney.