Common Firearms That Use 10″ Solvent Traps
Why Use a Solvent Trap?
- Sealed end caps
- Thread protectors (in which case all kits include 1/2×28″ and 5/8×24″ except for the titanium type, which has 1/2×28″ or 5/8×24″)
- Pressed stainless steel storage cups, titanium/aluminum adaptive (AST) cups, or K cups
- Some distributors include 8-9 storage cups in their kits.
Advantages of a 10" Solvent Trap
Customers most commonly purchase the 10″ due to the additional solvent collection area.
Common Firearms That Use 10" Solvent Trap
Some firearms use a 10″ solvent trap. Because of its versatility, this size is used for different types of firearms. As a firearm owner, law enforcement official, safety instructor, government official, and enthusiast, you can choose the 10″ solvent trap if you have any of the following firearms:
- AR-10 308 (There are a lot of brands)
- AR-10 like AR-15s – Can be built with multiple brand parts
- AR-15 in 300 Blackout Caliber
- 6.5 Creedmoor – Long term precision rifles