7075 Aluminum Solvent Traps
Aluminum Solvent Traps are Among the Best
Cleaning your firearm with a solvent trap is essential for any owner who wishes to contain cleaning chemicals. The process of trapping solvent and other cleaning oils during firearm cleaning is one that is safer for owners, and one that improve firearm cleaning efficiency. Routine mainteince improves firearm performance too. It’s important, especially for the first responders who rely on their firearms to maintain law and order. Solvent traps can also be used for dry storage purposes for those that are savvy. There are several creative ways to use our Adaptive Solvent Trap models for both cleaning and dry storage solutions as well. Review our product guides to learn more and view a few of our provided methods!
There has been a notable increase in knowledge and demand for multiple firearm cleaning solutions, with solvent trap kits topping the alternatives. A solvent trap kit is a product that helps you trap solvent for efficiency, and to avoid a total mess. They can be extremely effective when used properly as directed. These solvent traps differ in size, material, design, and composition like any other online product. So what are they? If you’re looking for a high quality 7075 Aluminum solvent trap we have this material in two models; Solvent Trap Tube models and Adaptive Solvent Trap models.
See What Our Customers Say About Our Solvent Trap Products
7075 Aluminum Solvent Traps
Some of the distinguishing factors from the rest include;
- High-grade materials – Solvent trap kits made of aluminum are solid and durable. The material used for manufacturing 7075 aluminum solvent traps is high-grade and a popular ‘top quality’ choice.
- Distinctive modular design – 7075 aluminum solvent traps from our adaptive solvent trap models have a clear-cut modular design, which differ from the rest. They are easy to assemble and can be used to adapt to a users cleaning or dry storage needs. Designs are preferential, but all solvent traps offered are durable to reduce damage overtime, such as wear and tear on threads.
- Excellent finishing – Most 7075 aluminum solvent traps have a hard coat (type III) anodized finish, and have better anti-corrosion properties, opposed to other weaker metals.
What Are Some of The Parts Of 7075 Aluminum Solvent Traps?
- Thread protector – This is the part that supports the connection of the Adaptive Solvent Trap Tube to the firearm’s muzzle. As the name suggests, it mounts the solvent trap onto the firearm in order for solvent and debris to be collected into the tube and stopped by the end cap. 7075 Aluminum solvent traps include a 1/2×28″ and 5/8×24″ thread protector.
- End cap – The end cap is the part that is threaded onto the opposite side of the solvent trap tube to seal the end, and that prevents any collected solvent from escaping the solvent trap. It’s fitted at one end of the solvent trap to contain the fluid and debris.
- Dry Storage Cups – Adaptive Dry Storage Cups are where the solvent is collected during the cleaning process. They are usually a couple of them depending on the kit purchased, and they give you the option of either storing the solvent and recycling them later or disposing of them. About 6 to 8 storage cups are included in 7075 aluminum solvent traps.
- Adaptive Solvent Trap Tube – The Adaptive Solvent Trap Tube is the central part of the item which the end cap and thread protector attaches to. All 7075 aluminum solvent traps (AST models) have an Adaptive Solvent Trap Tube.
Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction.
Our 5 star customer reviews published on various sites such as Trust Pilot, reflect our ability and drive in bringing only the best solvent traps and parts while providing top-notch customer service! Our goal is to exceed all expectations!
Quit overpaying for solvent traps or worse, overpaying for inferior products! We keep the best Aluminum aluminum solvent traps, titanium solvent traps, and stainless steel solvent traps in stock at all times. If you’re still looking for a reliable solvent trap products you came to the right place!
Have questions? Submit the form below and our staff will get back to you soon.