7075 Aluminum Solvent Traps
Aluminum Solvent Traps are Among the Best
Cleaning your firearm of any debris or solvent is an essential step for any owner. This procedure guarantees your safety as well as the efficiency of your firearm. This is crucial, especially for the first respondents who rely on their firearms to maintain law and order.
There has been a notable increase in knowledge of multiple firearm cleaning solutions, with solvent trap kits topping the alternatives. A solvent trap kit is a set of equipment that can ensure you get the best cleaning procedure when efficiently and effectively used. These solvent traps differ in size, material, design, and composition. So what are they? Some are one size fit all, while others are specifically designed for particular firearm models. One popular set is the 7075 aluminum solvent trap.
See What Our Customers Say About Our Solvent Trap Products
7075 Aluminum Solvent Traps
Some of the distinguishing factors from the rest include;
- High-grade materials – Solvent trap kits made of aluminum are solid and durable. The material used for manufacturing 7075 aluminum solvent traps is high-grade and of top quality.
- Distinctive modular design – 7075 aluminum solvent traps have a clear-cut modular design from the rest. They are easy to assemble and fit, which makes the cleaning procedure fast and straightforward. The groove designs used make these solvent traps durable options and reduce the damage over time.
- Excellent finishing – Most 7075 aluminum solvent traps have a hard coat (Type III) anodizing finish. This type of finishing is commonly used for military applications, and it is inclusive of anti-corrosion properties.
So, What Are Some of The Parts Of 7075 Aluminum Solvent Traps?
- Thread mount – This is the part that supports the connection of the tube extension to the firearm’s muzzle. As the name suggests, it mounts the solvent trap onto the firearm and holds on still like debris collection. Most 7075 aluminum solvent traps have both 1/2×28″ and 5/8×24″ thread mounts.
- Endcap – The end cap is the part that seals the tube extension that prevents any collected solvent from escaping the solvent trap. It’s fitted at one end of the solvent trap to hold the solvent.
- Storage cups – Storage cups are where the solvent is collected during the cleaning process. They are usually a couple of them depending on the kit purchased, and they give you the option of either storing the solvent and recycling them later or disposing of them. About 6 to 8 storage cups are included in 7075 aluminum solvent traps.
- Adapter – The TPI adapter is the part that connects the tube extension to the firearm muzzle. Unlike the thread mount, it’s directly fitted to the muzzle, and the former is used to hold the two together during the cleaning process. Most 7075 aluminum solvent traps have standardized TPI adapters (1.1875-24).
- Tube extension – The tube extension is the central part of the solvent trap kits. All 7075 aluminum solvent traps have a 2.5″ tube extension that attaches to the muzzle and allows solvent to exit the firearm to the storage cups.
Fast Free Shipping, Nationwide.
Armory Den is a US company and wholesale supplier. We have east coast and west coast facilities in order to satisfy our customers from both ends of the country. We take pride in our den deliveries and provide fast free shipping to both our customers and businesses, as well as our wholesale partners. We rarely have problems with satisfying our deliveries, even with natural disasters and situations outside of our control.
If you’re a business interested in becoming a Den Wholesale Partner and reselling our products you may submit our wholesale solutions form below. For general inquires, give us a call or us the ‘Contact Us’ form below. A representative from the den will be getting back to you shortly.
Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction.
Our 5 star customer reviews published on various sites such as Gun Broker and Trust Pilot, reflect our ability and drive in bringing only the best solvent traps and parts from around the world while providing top-notch customer service! Solvent Trap Direct has one goal and that is to exceed all expectations!
Quit overpaying for solvent traps or worse, overpaying for inferior products! We keep the best 7075 type III hard-coat anodized billet machined aluminum solvent traps, titanium solvent traps, and stainless steel solvent traps in stock at all times. If you’re still looking for a reliable solvent trap products you came to the right place!
Have questions? Submit the form below and our staff will get back to you soon. Armory Den is an american made company.
Please fill out the form below to learn more about our wholesale solutions and bulk order discounts. One of our den representatives will contact you shortly.