Stronger Than Aluminum And Lighter Than Steel
What Is The Best Titanium Solvent Trap Option?
Titanium Solvent Traps
The Grade 5 Titanium Adaptive Modular Solvent Trap Kit
Our titanium solvent trap kits include titanium sealed end caps, titanium adaptive storage cups, 2.5″ tube extension, either a 1/2×28″ or 5/8×24 titanium thread mount, and a 1.375 x 24” TPI adapter. We know our customers well, so we know they want all the bells and whistles. We like to give our customers the cake, and we let them eat it too!
This versatile solvent trap is constructed of 100% Grade 5 Titanium. Our GR5 Titanium Adaptive Solvent Trap Kit (AST) is identical in engineering and design as our 7075 Billet Anodized Aluminum and 304 Stainless Steel Adaptive Solvent Trap, but is constructed of Grade-5 Titanium. This Titanium AST Model includes either a 1/2×28” or 5/8×24” Thread Mount, Sealed End Cap, a 2.5” Tube Extension and 8 Adaptive Storage Cups (modular design).
Grade-5 titanium is stronger and at only a marginal increase in weight from the aluminum model – but built to last. For example, titanium threads will hand wear-and-tear better than aluminum, the same goes for stainless steel threads. The Titanium Adaptive Solvent Trap Kit is 10″ in its longest configuration during transport, with a 1.57” Outer Diameter and 1.18” Inner Diameter. Titanium comes at a higher cost and takes longer to machine, but will be a stronger option. We urge all of our customers to visit the ATF Legal Den before even thinking about making any modifications. to your titanium solvent trap cleaning kit.
Titanium Solvent Trap (AST) Storage Cup Uses:
Titanium Storage Cups Use 1: Storing Prior To & Post Cleaning
- Prior to securing the end cap onto the tube extension, screw a storage cup onto the tube extension.
- You may store used/unused cleaning patches prior to and post solvent trap cleaning.
- Once you have stored your used and/or unused cleaning patches, you may then proceed with the securement of the end cap. This
setup will allow you to complete your cleaning process, while having additional cleaning patches later.
- You may also store small items, small tool bits/heads used for cleaning, etc.
Titanium Storage Cups Use 2: Utilizing Cups for Storage and Tray Use
- Storage cups can be used to hold cleaning lubricants and solvent.
- This setup allows you to use your storage cups as lubricant and solvent dipping trays during bore cleaning processes.
- One cleaning is complete, easily discard the lubricants and/or solvent.
- Once discarded, unthread the end cap and secure your first storage cup onto the tube extension.
- Once this is complete, begin to secure each storage cup onto the next until you have your end cap remaining.
- Secure the end cap onto the last storage cup.
Titanium Storage Cups Use 3: Easy Secure and Transport
- After storage cups are threaded to one another, and the end cap is tightly secure to the end you are ready for transport.
- Unthread your solvent trap thread mount from the muzzle end of the firearm and store away.
- When you are ready for your next cleaning, you will have your trap ready in one place to begin.
Titanium Storage Cups Use 4: Transport + Risk Reduction
- After storage cups are threaded to one another, and the end cap is tightly secure to the end, you are ready for transport.
- Fasten the complete solvent trap to the end of your chosen firearm and then stow away the firearm for transport or storage.
- This does not eliminate misfire risk, but may act as a misfire risk reduction system in the event of an unfortunate misfire due to
users not properly clearing their firearms.
- It is important to note that this is an ancillary benefit that customers’ have stated to Armory Den that they enjoy having. Armory Den
does not market its products, nor do we confirm that misfire risk has been tested, Armory Den does not guarantee risk will be
reduced if a misfire is to occur, nor does Armory Den accept any liability or fault for a misfire occurring with or without its solvent
traps installed on a firearm.
IMPORTANT: Users should carefully read our safety instructions above that should always precede a cleaning session. The safety
instructions are a general guide, if a firearm has specific mechanics for disassembly and ‘clearing’ that the directions above do not
apply too, it’s up to the user to know that as these directions are only intended to cover the most produced firearm takedown and
Titanium Storage Cups Use 5: Bottled Solvent Product Replacements
- If you’ve traveled with bottled liquids before, leaks can happen.
- If you are mobile and would like to reserve the remaining cleaning solution, you may screw a storage cup onto the tube extension.
- Next, pour any lubricants or solvent into the cup, following the securement of the end cap.
- This setup will allow you to complete your cleaning process, while having additional lubricant and/or solvent ready for later use.
Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction.
Our 5 star customer reviews published on various sites such as Trust Pilot, reflect our ability and drive in bringing only the best solvent traps and parts while providing top-notch customer service! Our goal is to exceed all expectations!
Quit overpaying for solvent traps or worse, overpaying for inferior products! We keep the best Aluminum aluminum solvent traps, titanium solvent traps, and stainless steel solvent traps in stock at all times. If you’re still looking for a reliable solvent trap products you came to the right place!
Have questions? Submit the form below and our staff will get back to you soon!